Collection and Use of Personal Information
Please note that Stripe does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make a payment. For questions regarding your transactions on our site, please consult your card-issuing bank for information.
- You can visit bocconcinibakery.com without revealing any personal information. We however need certain business or personal information if you wish to purchase our products for collection or delivery.
- We use the requested information to set up your account, reply to your inquiries and to provide you with requested products and services. We may also use this information to inform you of new relevant products and services that we may find of interest to you.
- We will not share your information with any third party organisation or individual.
- We will not hold any of your financial information including debit/credit card data and bank account details.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
bocconcinibakery.com automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the pages you requested. We do not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you whilst we may use it for our own marketing analysis. Information Sharing and Disclosure.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- When we have your recorded consent to share the information for a specified purpose.
- When we are required to disclose the information by law, court orders or such other legal process.
- We need to protect the personal safety of other users of our websites or defend the rights or property of massarellasdough.com.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to bocconcinibakery.com. If you have provided personal information to bocconcinibakery.com and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined above, please notify us in writing.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. We however use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect sensitive and crucial data transmissions such as personal and financial data.
We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
bocconcinibakery.com may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of bocconcinibakery.com websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.